Buying a home is the largest investment that most citizens performed at least once in your life, so we recommend that if you are thinking about buying a house turn to your advisor before making any steps. You can find out about all the steps you need to take to buy a home with maximum guarantees.
1. Prior to the deed character, a private contract between seller and buyer is signed, to ensure the important operación.Es conveniently advise before signing a document of this nature.
You must consider:
– Who signed by the seller
– State housing charges
– Urban housing situation
– Installments of the homeowners
– Price and arras
– Cost of sales:
Municipal Tax on the Increase in Value of Urban Land (commonly called Goodwill Municipal).
The notary deed.
Registration in the Land Registry.
2. Writing is a public notarized document. In our law there are very few cases in which the deed is mandatory. Applies a general principle of freedom of form, but although the writing is not required to grant a sale itself is very desirable because it has very powerful effects, specifically regulated by law, that far exceed what they can produce private document .The Writing is the appropriate vehicle for registration of housing in the land registry.
3. Pay the taxes, for which you have a maximum period of one month from the date of writing, providing a copy of it and the corresponding form.
4. Sign the purchase in the Land Registry. Once considered writing by the registrar, this entered the house to the buyer, and will be given a copy of the script, with the change of name in the register.