SAFE & SECURE
Buying a home is the largest investment that most citizens performed at least once in your life, so we recommend that if you are thinking about buying a house turn to your advisor before making any steps. You can find out about all the steps you need to take to buy a home with maximum guarantees.
1. Prior to the deed character, a private contract between seller and buyer is signed, to ensure the important operación.Es conveniently advise before signing a document of this nature.
You must consider:
– Who signed by the seller
– State housing charges
– Urban housing situation
– Installments of the homeowners
– Price and arras
– Cost of sales:
Municipal Tax on the Increase in Value of Urban Land (commonly called Goodwill Municipal).
The notary deed.
Registration in the Land Registry.
2. Writing is a public notarized document. In our law there are very few cases in which the deed is mandatory. Applies a general principle of freedom of form, but although the writing is not required to grant a sale itself is very desirable because it has very powerful effects, specifically regulated by law, that far exceed what they can produce private document .The Writing is the appropriate vehicle for registration of housing in the land registry.
3. Pay the taxes, for which you have a maximum period of one month from the date of writing, providing a copy of it and the corresponding form.
4. Sign the purchase in the Land Registry. Once considered writing by the registrar, this entered the house to the buyer, and will be given a copy of the script, with the change of name in the register.
In a situation of economic crisis we are facing one of the biggest problems we encounter is access to housing. Buying an apartment ownership it is increasingly complicated by the loss of purchasing power of citizens and the difficulty of getting a mortgage. Therefore, an alternative is to rent. Here are a few tips that do not take unpleasant surprises when renting a home.
Do not be overconfident: Learn, know your rights and exígelos.
Check official documents: Law 29/1994 of 24 November Tenancies
Watch for income tax deductions: Many communities accept that their tax deductible tenants a percentage of the total paid as rent in the statement of income.
Possible subsidies: The State Housing Plan 2009/12 provides grants of up to 40% of the rental price. To access these grants, tenants must be under 35 and not owning a home and your income must not exceed 2.5 times the indicator Public Multiple Effect Income (IPREM), according to 2011 data.
EA: It is advisable to be registered in the municipality where rented housing, as this gives us the right to health care, in addition to basic schooling for the children. Also, it is often a prerequisite to the tackling various administrative procedures.
Fulfill as a tenant: If your landlord must comply with its obligations as a homeowner, you also must deal with the responsibilities acquired solvency. Pay the monthly installments on time, do not make excessive demands; and ultimately, I am happy living in your new home!